Hello again ACCOUNTS beta testers! So far 21 of you have registered the ACCOUNTS program, which is great.
However, although a few of you have found and reported bugs, which is also great, almost nobody has given me any general or specific impressions of the program so far.
Doing so would be extremely important, because I need to know whether I am on the right track with the program. Feedback (on the features that are in it so far) that would be extremely helpful include:
- Does the program work in a way that would fit for your organization?
- Do the windows so far seem intuitive (or clear enough after reading the help)?
- Do the design decisions, like how funds are set up and associated with accounts, the 3-level account structure, etc., seem reasonable?
- If you have read any of the Help, was it clear enough for bookkeeping amateurs (who I expect to be the majority of the users of the program)?
- Any impressions on the “Accounting Concepts” help page?
- How do the reports look so far?
- Anything else you can think of!
I trust you understand that I am very much open to both negative and positive comments! (Though negative ones will be more influential, obviously.)
Many thanks in advance for whatever feedback you can give (as detailed as possible). You can Comment on this post, or reply by email.